We specialise in producing custom Braille & tactile signage.
Whether you are after a custom shape, custom colour, or just different wording, we can make it for you.
All of our Braille & tactile signs are produced in house which means we have complete control over the quality and accuracy of the signs and also where possible, we can see what we can do to push your order through to meet your deadlines for certification.
We have recently completed:
- internal and external Braille & tactile directory signage package for the Gold Coast University Hospital (QLD)
- internal Braille & tactile signage package for the QEII hospital (QLD)
- internal Braille & tactile signage package for Mackay Hospital (QLD)
- internal Braille & tactile signage package for Fiona Stanley Hospital (WA)
- internal Braille & tactile signage package for BHP Billiton Tower (WA)
- Braille & tactile audio information bollards for Adelaide O'Bahn Busway (SA)
- amenity signage for Springvale Plaza
- internal Braille & tactile signage package for King George Central (QLD)
- Braille & tactile signage for Brisbane City Hall (QLD)
- post flood replacement Braille & tactile directory signage for Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QLD)
- Amenity signage Perth Airport (WA)
- additional Braille & tactile signage for Griffith University upgrade (QLD)
- amenity and statutory Braille & tactile signage for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (VIC)